San Fran Vest - Black
Shipping & Returns
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for dispatch during busy sale periods.
We ship worldwide from our studio in Australia.
|Express Shipping (3-7 business days)||$40USD|
|Standard Shipping (6-10 business days)||$20USD|
Read more about our postage and shipping here.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 10 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note, exchange or refund. Sale items are non-returnable, Sale items are considered Final Sale. Gift vouchers are non-refundable. Read more about our return policy here
The classic midline vest is the perfect layering addition to any outfit. Featuring a perfectly draped front, this piece can be worn open for a more relaxed layered look or clasped at the front for closure. Pair it back with your favourite pair of jeans and out the door you go.
- 100% Rabbit Fur
- Draped front with full back coverage
- Ideal layering piece
- Hand Knit
- No lining
Model is 173cm & Wearing a size S/M. This style runs true to size. Waterfall front, slightly cropped back. Please note this style is hand knit, so measurements may vary slightly.
All measurements are in centimetres. Measurements are of the garment, not body. Garment has been measured flat. Please note back length excludes collar.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur or feather.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Toast Society.